B-Tech CSE in Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning are the future of growth. Artificial Intelligence has the potential to fuel the growth of the world economy. A research by Accenture reveals that AI could double the annual economic growth rate by 2035. AI will change the nature of work and create a new relationship between man and machine.
The increased demand for AI led industry revolution has developed a need of creating a pool for trained resources. Samatrix.io has developed an advanced curriculum with the help of industry experts. After the completion of the course, the students can apply for various jobs such as data analysts, data scientists, and Artificial Intelligence engineers. Our course focuses on developing the key understanding of Linear Algebra and Statistics that are the foundation of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning concepts. The foundations of Python are covered to develop a strong base in programming. With the help of examples and projects, we help develop the competency in Reinforcement Learning, Neural Networks, Deep Learning, TensorFlow, Random Forest, and Boosting. Our course will give the learner a leverage not only during initial employment but also during career progression.
The graduate & Post graduate Engineering programmers in Data Science, Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning at CPU are about providing an innovative education filled with discovery, and dissemination of knowledge.
The programmers allow freshers to gain a practical understanding of different Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning functions and to grow individual networks through cross-functional relationships. From Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning engineering , there are various programmes for the students addressing their interest.
Students get to learn under the supervision of highly adept and experienced faculty teams developing the skills you need to succeed and make a valuable contribution right from the start. The graduate & post graduate engineering programmes encourage students to think with internal perspective and design solutions that meet human and social needs and to create an economic value that helps them to sustain in this competitive environment.
- Exclusive Program Offered by only CPU in KOTA.
- Face to Face sessions in University Campus by Industry expert only.No Online or Webinar.
- Data Science(DS), Artificial Intelligence(AI) & Machine Learning(ML) starting from 1st Semester till final Semester.
- DS, AI & ML from Industry experts only.
- Certification Courses and Project based learning.
- Practicals & Project Oriented program.
- Gain Hands on experience with machine learning components, intelligent reasoning & various other AI tools & technologies.
- Program in collaboration with Samatrix consulting Pvt Ltd. Gurgaon which is backed by a Strong R&D team.
- Acquire ability to design models,intelligent solutions in variety of domains & business applications.
- Career development Classes from first semester for overall development of students.
- Exposure of In-house Incubation Cell nurturing various Startups.
- Excellent Result, Placement and University Rank holders.
- Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds for all Games.
Artificial Intelligence Impact on Economy
Artificial Intelligence/Data Science Industry Impact
Learning Centred Pedagogy
Program Delivery Mode
Artificial Intelligence Market
Course Fee & Other Details:
|Admission Fee (One time)||5000/- (At the time Of Admission)|
|Tuition Fee||54000/- Per Semester|
|Examination Fee||3000/- Per Semester|
|Development Fee||8000/- Per Semester|
|Caution Money (one time)||3000/- (Refundable)|
|Apply for Admission|
|Documents Required||Click Here|
Fill application form online and pay application fee using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
|Pay Fee Online||Click Here|
Download Application Form
Download Application form & submit completely filled application form it in person & deposit Application fee Rs. 1000/-.
|Contact Us||+91 744 6630551 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Total Fee||INR 1,46,000|
|How to Apply|
|Admission Process||Click Here|
|Pay Fee Online||By Bank|
|For any query, Feel free to Contact-|
|International Help Line||
Course Scheme & Syllabus:Click Here
About Samatrix Consulting Pvt Ltd
Samatrix Consulting Pvt Ltd is a technology company, led by IIT, IIM, Intel, HP alumni with deep industry expertise.It focuses on solving real business problems and developing the ecosystem through skill development incutting-edge technologies.
We have domain expertise in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Internet of Things (IoT), Big Data, DataVisualization, Augmented Analytics, Blockchain, and Virtual Reality. We cater to finance, insurance, travel,logistics, media, entertainment and e-commerce domains. Samatrix Consulting Pvt Ltd was founded with an objective of democratizing Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning by solving the critical business problems and assimilate the technical know-how among the students, teachers and professionals, with an objective to bring the benefits of artificial intelligence and machine learning to everyone.
By harnessing the explosion in computational power and digital data, the organisation has been focusing to develop state-of-the-art solutions and algorithms to enable natural interaction between human and machine that can augment and enhance human skills and agility. To harness the power of intelligent machines, it actively engages with research community by conducting technical conferences and workshops, and collaboration with universities and technical institutions in India.It is research groups include colleagues from industry and academia cover all the topics related to artificial intelligence to understand and make progress in matters of AI.
About Samatrix Core Team
Vishal Jain (AI/ML/DL/Blockchain)
Vishal is a business leader with 20 years of experience in managing complex global projects, problem solving, and building growth teams. He is an entrepreneur and he is successfully running an e-commerce company. During his tenure with Intel Technology India Pvt Ltd, he managed global teams and projects in Business Intelligence, data analytics, data storage, Google search, enterprise portal and HR domains.He has worked in go-to market strategy, marketing, product development, operations and enterprise IT architecture in Hi-Tech, gaming and retail domains. He is an alumn of IIT Kharagpur and IIM Ahmedabad
Sunny Pathak (Data Science/Analytics/Visualization/Consumer behavior Analytics/Strategy)
Sunny is a former Business Consultant & Analytics & Visualization expert having 10 Yrs exp and worked with prestigious companies like FICCI, MobiKwik, Samsung, DDB Mudra Group OMNICOM, INTEX & FRANCHISE INDIA, REMAX LLC rich experience.Sunny is an expert as Research Scientist, Industry Lifecycle, Consumer Behaviour, Strategy/Mentor in Big Data, Visualization, Analytics, Idea Generation, Marketing Analytics, Boost up, and Career Coach.He has worked extensively in domains such as Sales Analyst and Forecasting expert, Market Research, Brand positioning, Data strategies, Consumer behaviour Analytics and Pricing for clients in various sectors like Payment solution, E-commerce, Advertising Agency, Automotive, Banking, Hi-tech, Pharma, Telecom & Mobile, Consumer Durable and Electronics.
Mr Mayank (AI expert from University of Edinburgh UK)
Mayank is MSc in Artificial Intelligence from University of Edinburgh UK. He is B Tech from University of Delhi. He has an experience of 3 years in Artificial Intelligence, Robotics and IoT based apps. His areas of interests in research are in the fields of deep learning, robotics, and driver less cars.
Mr. Gopal Mishra
Mr. Gopal Mishra is an alum from IIT Kanpur and IIT Kharagpur, he is active in startup eco system. He has been working on ideas on clean energy, shared economy, AI, Block-chain and Fin-tech. Through his recently formed second venture, he is building an ecosystem and so the platform for connecting best of breed technology enablers/vendors with target customers/ service providers. His highly qualified team decodes the needs from both sides and creates a value bridge Prior to this, he was part of Global IT consulting firm for close to two decades, working for leading companies at various leadership roles
Frequently Asked Question
This 4 year undergraduate course of Computer Science & Engineering with specialization in AI & Machine Learning is designed to make the professional technically sound in advanced learning systems that are based on algorithm of Artificial Intelligence. This programme develops the skills of creating fastest working apps or solutions integrated with analytical information ensuring 100% accuracy in the output.
AI is everywhere. Practical applications of AI are found in the home, the car (driverless car), the office, the banks, the hospitals, the sky, the internet including the Internet of Things. Some applications such as robots sent to the Moon and Mars or satellite orbiting in space are outside our planet. Hollywood animations, video and computer games and Google is search engine are also based on AI techniques. Financiers use AI to predict movements on the Stock market. AI applications help the national governments guide the policy decisions in health, agriculture, and transport.
Artificial Intelligence market is expected to grow from USD 21.46 Billion in 2018 to USD 190.61 Billion by 2025.Machine Learning (ML), globally recognized as a key driver of digital transformation, will be responsible for cumulative investments of $58 billion by the end of 2021.Neural networks market will be worth over $23 billion in 2024.
It is not needed to be mentioned that AI has now penetrated in all the horizons of service sector. There is rarely any field which is untouched by Artificial Intelligence hence generating lakhs of vacancies for skilled professionals by 2021.
Anyone, who has the willingness to learn analytical, mathematical, statistical and programming skills can learn to develop the Intelligent machines and bring positive impact in the lives of masses by solving problems in various domains such as food production and distribution, environment, and energy.
Domains which are targeting Artificial Intelligence are mentioned below:
- Medicine: Including interpretation of medical images, diagnosis, expert systems to aid GPs, monitoring, and control in intensive care units, the design of prosthetics, a design of drugs.
- Robotics: Including vision, motor control, learning, planning, linguistic communication, cooperative behavior.
- Engineering: Fault diagnosis, intelligent control systems, intelligent manufacturing systems, intelligent design aids, integrated systems for sales, design, production, maintenance, expert configuration tools (e.g. ensuring sales staff do not sell a system that would not work.
- Information Management: This includes the use of AI in data mining, web crawling, email filtering, etc. For example, a company in California uses AI to help retailers mine for consumer data by sifting through the ages, postcodes, and buying habits of people who buy goods over the internet. Google is a set of applied artificial intelligence platforms, which are able to learn.
- Space: Control of space vehicles and autonomous robots too far from earth to be directly manipulated by humans on earth, because of transmission delays. Nasa uses AI to help plan and schedule space shuttle maintenance.
- Military Activities: This may be the area in which most funds have been spent. It is also not easy to learn about the details.
- Marketing: AI is being used to develop more targeted, relevant, and timely marketing programs to increase customer attrition rates.
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Big Data & AI Architect
- Big Data Scientist
- Artificial Intelligence Engineer
- Research Engineer - Artificial Intelligence
- Data and AI Consultant
- Robotics Professional
- Software Engineer
- IoT Architect
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Machine Learning Architect
Matriculation with-60% marks Sr. Secondary (10+2) in PCM
Yes. CPU provides Bus facility from almost all corners of the city. Kota is a small city with a fine transportation system in order. Being centrally located in the city, the Institute is quite near to all the prime areas of interest in the city
- HDFC Bank
- FMCG Companies as they are producing smart machines
- E-commerce companies like Snapdeal/ Flipkart