Career Point School of Health & Allied Sciences was set up with the objective of augmenting educational avenues and for providing educational opportunity in medical, nursing, paramedical and allied departments. The School is a pioneer in developing competency-based programmes in various disciplines of Health & Allied Sciences.
We feel this as to be the appropriate time to get trained human resource in Healthcare Institutions to take-up the challenges in the modern global healthcare institutions. The practical inputs are provided through our strong industry collaborations with prominent hospital and healthcare industry leaders. The curriculum is a blend of theory, practice and clinical exposure whereas the theoretical knowledge is provided through regular class room sessions and expert lectures.
The main functions of the School are as follows:
- Planning, developing and delivering the health science oriented academic programmes.
- Disseminating health-related knowledge for general public.
- Research on health-related issues.
Courses Offered faculty of Health & Allied Sciences
- After 12th Pass/ "A" Level / Equivalent
- After Graduation / Equivalent
After Post Graduation / Equivalent
Ph.D. (All Subjects)
Duration: 3 Years
- Ph.D. (All Subjects)