Pharmacists are considered one of the most visible and one the most accessible health care professionals in the world. Every day, lac of people walks into drug stores and depends on Pharmacists for assistance and advice for their health care needs. Pharmacists can work in a range of industries related to the prescription, manufacture & provision of medicines. Pharmacy as a profession is responsible for the preparation, dispensing and appropriate use of medication and which provides services to achieve optimal therapeutics outcomes.
A Pharmacist Job is to prepare, mix compound or dispense drugs and medicine, ointment, tablets, powders and injections on the prescription of a medical practitioner or dentist. Additionally a pharmacist is required to explain the mode and precautions regarding the use of medicines in the hospital Pharmacy.
It is an incredibly exciting to pursue a Career in Pharmacy and students graduating from Career Point University have a wide-range of Career opportunities available to them. We invite, you to join us on this exciting Journey.
Vision and Mision
Excelling in Pharmaceutical discovery to advance evidence-based practice and the development of leaders in Pharmacy and the Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Education: Provide the most comprehensive and highest quality education for pharmaceutical sciences in a learning environment that embraces diversity, equity, integrity, ethics, moral courage and accountability.
- Community service: Conduct health education programs to the community to prevent disease and improve public health and well-ness by fostering an environment that promotes the safe, efficacious, and cost-effective use of medications.
- Research: Develop a passion for discovery and innovations with multidisciplinary collaborative research and engage in creative partnerships locally and globally to advance health education, research, and practice.
- Entrepreneurship: Encourage and support resourcefulness, originality, imagination, ingenuity, and vision in our students, faculty, and staff. Foster the development of entrepreneurs who have the ability to dream, inspire and innovate and courage to envisage the commercial success and socio economic productivity of innovations.
- Approved by Pharmacy council of India
- Approved by Government of Rajasthan.
- Well Qualified faculties
- Well Equipped Laboratories (12 Labs)
- Well-furnished Seminar Hall
- Well-equipped Computer Labs
- Central Instrumentation Lab
- Well-equipped Machine room
- State-of-the-art Library with computers
- Training and Placement cell
- Scholarship section: all schemes of Government.
- Ragging Free Campus
- Free MOOC certificate Course to students
- Herbal Garden
- Entrepreneurship Development Cell
- Virtual Class room
- Wi-Fi Campus
- Girl common room
- Well-furnished Class rooms
- Bus Facilities
- Girl Hostel
- Boys Hostel
- Sports Facilities
- Club Activities
- Boys common room