Learning Hindi can be equated with learning Indian languages. The Hindi Samiti club aims to develop analytical and creative thinking. It offers students ample opportunities to increase their knowledge about writers/literary figures and classics and showcase their own work. Students develop interest in reading, writing and enjoy taking part in debates and quiz.
It identifies an opportunity and talents in the students and utilising them to the extent. Club promote Hindi Literature and provide a platform to Hindi speaking students to showcase their literary skills. We conduct various events with Hindi being the medium that prove to be an epitome of creativity. There's hardly any area where we haven't left a mark. When it comes to social awareness, we embrace it with full responsibility.
Dr. Hemlata Saxena(In charge)
Basic and Applied Sciences
Mr. Brahmanand Bairwa (Member)
Mr. Rohitashv Nagar(Member)
Mr. Shivam kumar Verma(Member)
Miss Surbhi Suman(Member)
Dr. Mohni Parmar(Member)
- To inculcate a sense of pride about an Indian language and understand the importance of our Rashtra Bhasha – Hindi.
- To develop students’ literary skills in Hindi through a series of enjoyable events and activities.
- To gain confidence to speak publicly in front of an audience.
- To create interest in students for the language and to encourage their creativity in oral and writing skills.
- Exposure to classical Hindi language and literature.
- Shubham Suman 2. Abhishek Gupta
B.Sc.-B.Ed. (Science&Maths) B.Sc.(Hons.), Agriculture
- Priyanka Gangwar 4. Abhay Nihalani
|S. No.||Activity Name||Activity Date||Student Coordinator Name||Session|
|1||Muhavare aur lokoktiyan||07-04-2018||Aman Chandel||2017-18|
|2||Kahani or Kavita lekhan||13-10-2018||Amrita Sharma||2017-18|
|3||Vad vivad pratiyogita||17-09-2018||Rajeshwer Sharma||2017-18|
|4||Hasya ras kavi samelan||06-07-2019||Himalya Vashisht||2018-19|
|5||Hasya ras kavi samelan||13-09-2020||Praneet Mishra||2019-20|
|6||Kavi Sammelon||11-10-2020||Praneet Mishra||2019-20|
|7||Kahani or Kavita vachan||07-11-2020||Praneet Mishra||2019-20|
|9||Kavi Sammelon||19-03-2022||Shubham Suman||2021-22|
|10||Vad vivad pratiyogita||05-03-2022||Shubham Suman||2021-22|
|11||Blog Lekhan Pratiyogita||19-02-2022||Shubham Suman||2021-22|
Upcoming Activities of even semester Jan. - April 2023
Rules for ashubhashan
- All the interested participants can fill their entries through google form
- Topic will be given on the spot.
- Content should be in Hindi language.
- 5 minutes will be given to present.
- Judgment criteria depend on your performance and presentation
- Using of English words will deduct marks.
- Final decision will be given by judges.
- 8. Marks will be awarded on the basis of content.
- If student unable to speak 60 sec. he/she will disqualify, no marks
will be awarded.
- On-spot participations will not be entertained.