Vision of Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)To develop systematic mechanism & to achieve quality benchmarks in the University for excellence in academic, research, innovation and administrative practices.
As per guidelines of UGC an Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) has been constituted in the University in order to develop quality system for conscious, consistent and catalytic programmed action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the University; to promote measures for institutional functioning towards enhancement through internationalization/ standardization of quality towards best practices; development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for the various academic and administrative activities; arrangement for feedback responses from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality related institutional processes.
The IQAC of the Career Point University, Hamirpur has been established in 2015 as a quality support measure. As quality augmentation is a continuing process, the IQAC is making the regular endeavors to set the new benchmarks to achieve the different academic as well as administrative goals. All the decisions of IQAC are taken only after taking care of each and every aspect related to the problem and deep discussion with the members from each school/department of University. The Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) of the University is continuously working and actively engaged in maintaining the quality standards within all the schools of University. It helps in planning and execution of different academics as well as administrative activities, audit of existing courses etc. It suggests different guidelines and corrective measures if required. The IQAC also frame different guidelines, rules and regulations regarding teaching practices and evaluation criteria. It also suggests different parameters regarding academic as well as administrative improvements. It works in coordination with the HODs of different schools/departments and different higher authorities of university. IQAC plan out different quality assurance strategies for all academic and non-academic activities and processes. All the IQAC activities are mentioned on the University Academic Calendar. IQAC meetings are conducted on regular interval and annual reports are presented before statutory bodies and different agendas are discussed.
Goals and Functions of IQAC
- To act as a nodal agency of the University for coordinating and implementing quality related issues and activities, including adoption and dissemination of quality practices.
- A quality system for conscious and consistent programmed actions to improve the academic, research, innovation, extension services and administrative performance of the University.
- To promote measures of University functioning towards standardization of quality in terms of creating a learner-centric environment conducive for quality education and faculty development to adopt knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
- Development and application of quality benchmarks for various academic and administrative activities.
- Organization of conferences, workshops, seminars in association with reputed institutions on scientific, social issues and quality related themes through University departments.
- To make arrangement for feedback responses from various stakeholders on quality related matters.
- Development and maintenance of University database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining/enhancing quality.
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) of the University based on the quality parameters/assessment criteria developed by the relevant quality assurance bodies, such as: NAAC, NIRF, HPPERC, NBA and other accreditation agencies in the prescribed format.
- Quality policy to be implemented through departments/ divisions, centers and cells.
- Internal audits will be carried out annually in each department/division.
- To ensure the effective implementation of quality initiatives taken from time to time by IQAC through periodic monitoring, reviews and audits. Corrective actions will be issued by IQAC to each department and division for timely implementation of policies.
|Policy Document: Internal Quality Assurance Cell (2015)||Click Here|
|Policy Document: Internal Quality Assurance Cell (2019)||Click Here|
|Constitution of IQAC|
|Meetings of IQAC|
|Academic Year||Meeting||Date||Minutes of Meeting||Action Taken Report|
|2015-16||I||27.07.2015||Click Here||Click Here|
|II||13.10.2015||Click Here||Click Here|
|III||15.02.2016||Click Here||Click Here|
|2016-17||IV||27.07.2016||Click Here||Click Here|
|2017-18||V||16.09.2017||Click Here||Click Here|
|VI||08.06.2018||Click Here||Click Here|
|2018-19||VII||03.01.2019||Click Here||Click Here|
|2019-20||VIII||11.07.2019||Click Here||Click Here|
|IX||04.03.2020||Click Here||Click Here|
|X||25.06.2020||Click Here||Click Here|
|2020-2021||XI||05.08.2020||Click Here||Click Here|
|Annual Quality Assurance Report|
|Annual Report of CPUH|
|Proforma for Structured Feedback Received From Stakeholders|
|Structured Feedback Analysis and Action Taken Report|
|Structured Feedback Analysis Report|
|Structured Feedback Action Taken Report (ATR)|
|Academic and Administrative Audit Report (AAA)|
|Measures taken to promote Gender Equity||Click Here|
|Annual Gender-Sensitization Plan||Click Here|
|Institutional Distinctiveness||Click Here|
|Program Outcomes (POs) & Course Learning Outcomes(CLOs)||Click Here|
|Best Practices of CPUH||Click Here|
|CSR Initiatives||Click Here|
Dr. Lekh Raj
IQAC, Career Point University Hamirpur