Course Fee & Other Details
|Admission Fee (One time)||5000/- (At the time of Admission)|
|Tuition Fee||54000/- Per Year|
|Examination Fee||3000/- Per Year|
|Development & Other Fee||8000/- Per Year|
|Caution Money (one time)||3000/- (Refundable)|
|Hostel Facility||Hostel Facility Available for Boys & Girls. Click Here|
|Transport Facility||For students who are not staying at campus, Transport facility is available from all part of the city on additional cost. Click Here|
Fill application form online and pay application fee using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
|Pay Fee Online|
Download Application form & submit completely filled application form it in person & deposit Application fee Rs. 1000/-.
|By Post||Send completely filled application form along with Bank DD of Rs.1000/- in favour of Career Point University, payable at Kota. Please mention your name, address, mobile number, course on the back side of demand draft.|
|Documents Required for Admission|
: Career Point University, 4th Floor CP Tower 1, Road No.1, IPIA, Kota - 324005, Rajasthan|
National Highway 12, Alaniya, Kota - 325003, Rajasthan
|Admission Fee (One time)||USD 200 (At the time Of Admission)|
|Tuition Fee (Annual)||USD 3000 Can Be Paid in Equal two installment|
|Hostel Facility||Click Here|
|Transport Facility||For students who are not staying at campus, Transport facility is available from all part of the city on additional cost.|
Step 1: Submission of copies of documents for Admission
To apply for admission, please mail the scan copies of following documents.
- Primary, Secondary School, Bachelor’s Degree (final year mark sheet)Transcripts (as applicable)
- Academic/Sports/Socialachievement (if any)
- Student’s passport. (if available as on day)
- Also mention the course with specialization you wish to join
Note: If the content in the marks sheet is not in English, then the certified English translated version must also be submitted in addition to the native language certificate.
Submission Through email: all documents should be mailed to Admission Coordinator (International Students) at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Step 2: Confirmation of Admission: Your documents shall be reviewed by Admission Committee. If committee approves your admission then we will inform you through email and will send you Provisional Admission Letter (Not for Visa Purpose), offering you admission and contains all details of your Admission fee, Course and immigration.
Step 3: Payment of Admission Fee: Deposit the Admission Fee USD 150
Modes of Fee Payment:
Bank/SWIFT Transfer: Deposited fee in University Account by wire/SWIFT transfer. The Details of the account are as follows –
- Account Holder Name: Career Point University
- Account No: 01671450000394
- Swift Code: HDFCINBBXXX
- IFSC: HDFC0000167
- Online: You may pay fee online using credit/debit card on university website www.cpur.in
- The student / friend /relative may also pay fee in India in the Accounts Section of Career Point, 4th Floor CP Tower-1, Road No.1, IPIA, Kota, Rajasthan. PIN - 324005.
- Bank/SWIFT Transfer: Deposited fee in University Account by wire/SWIFT transfer. The Details of the account are as follows –
- Step 4: Admission Confirmation letter and Visa Invitation letter: On receipt of Admission Fee, University Admission Authority will issue the Admission Confirmation Letter stating confirmation of your admission and a Visa Invitation Letter which will be sent to the respective Indian Embassy in your country and a copy to you.
- Step 5: Apply for VISA: Apply for student visa to Indian mission / consulate / embassy in your country by submitting Admission confirmation letter and the copy of Visa invitation letter to obtain VISA.
- Step 6: Payment of Tuition Fee& Hostel Fee: Once the student received VISA, then he/she should deposit the Course Fee & Hostel Fee for the first academic year as per any of the Fee Payment Mode mentioned above.
- Step 7:Come to India: Please let us know your date of arrival. Our office for International affairs will assist you to reach campus and do all other necessary formalities.