Make sure that you carry the originals, copies of your certificates/degrees and 10 /15 passport size photographs.
Keep all the valuables, important documents (Passport, Visa papers, Final Admission Letter) in the Cabin baggage, to avoid the possibility of their getting misplaced during transit.
Following are some practical things to be taken care of:
To get the cheapest tickets, you have to book early, at least several weeks in advance. You can often find very cheap tickets on the Internet, on the websites of either travel companies or the airlines themselves.
Sending your belongings home
If you have been in the India for a long time, you probably have more things now that you could carry on a plane or other form of transport. Check with the travel agent or airline about weight or size limits for luggage. Paying for excess luggage on the plane can be very expensive. Sending it by ship or by rail is often cheaper, but be careful to choose a company which has a good reputation and is reliable. Check if the price includes insurance to cover any loss or breakages. If you have items you do not need or do not want to take home, such as furniture, textbooks, a computer, etc., you could sell these to other students, or in the local dealers; or give them in charity.
Notification of your departure
- Obtain a No Objection Certificate from the University. The student has to clear all his dues such as residential facility, mess charges, library dues etc. before this certificate is issued.
- The student should complete the customs? clearance form (obtaining from the Income Tax Office) after closing his bank account.
- Obtain a written permission or ?no objection? to leave India from FRRO in the FRRO registration booklet.
- Every foreigner who is about to depart finally from India must surrender his Certificate of Registration either to the Registration Officer of the place where he is registered or of the place from where he plans to depart or to the Immigration Officer at the Port / Check post of exit from India.
- All persons, except nationals of Bhutan and Nepal, leaving by air, road or rail have to fill in an Embarkation Card at the time of departure.
For more details:
|Admission Office Address:||CP Tower, Road No. 1, IPIA, Kota (Raj.) India - 324005|
|Campus Office Address||National Highway 12, Alaniya, Kota (Rajasthan) 325003|
|Contact No.||+91 9079134716 / +91 9672005533|
|WhatsApp No.||+91 744 6630551|
|Email IDfirstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com|