About Company: Extramarks is a leading educational - technology company, creating student-friendly digital learning solutions and keeping pace with globalization and technology in education. We have been in the market for the last 14 years operating different verticals PAN India. We provide education learning techniques across India, Singapore, Kuwait, UAE and South Africa.
Job Profile: Business Development Executives
Roles & Responsibility:
- Contacting potential customers (parents and students)
- Fix meetings with potential clients
- Counsel the student and parents on learning pedagogies and convert them into sales.
Academic Qualifications: Any Graduate or Post Graduate
Eligibility Crieteria: Student with active backlogs are eligible
CTC: Initially 3 LPA
Selection Process: Students need to undergo 3 rounds of interview
- Pre-Placement Talk
- Personal Interview Round-1
- Personal Interview Round-2
Venue of Interview: Career Point University Campus, Alaniya
- Student should wear business formals and be well groomed.
- Candidate need to bring 2 copies of resume along with all other documents.