Virtual Placement Drive of IIFL Finance for BCOm, BBA and MBA students.
Company Details: IIFL Holdings Limited (NSE: IIFL, BSE: IIFL) is the apex holding company of the entire IIFL Group, promoted by first generation entrepreneurs. Formerly known as India Infoline Limited, IIFL offers a gamut of services including financing, wealth and asset management, broking, financial product distribution, investment banking, institutional equities, realty services through its various subsidiaries. IIFL Holdings with a consolidated net-worth of Rs.28,248 million as at half-year ended September 30, 2015, has global presence with offices in London, New York, Houston, Geneva, Hong Kong, Dubai, Singapore and Mauritius. Our well-entrenched network of close to 2,500 business locations is spread over 850+ towns and cities in India.
To know more about IIFL, please visit our website - www.indiainfoline.com
Designation : Customer Care Executive
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Graduate from commerce background
- Interested for sales/ target based job
- Should belong to service class family
- Ready to sign 1 year bond
Job Location : KOTA
Salary: 2.04 lacs + Lucrative Incentives
- Attend to Walk-In customers and address their issues w.r.t. Gold Loan process & various schemes offered at IIFL.
- Verify customer’s KYC & complete online registration.
- Provide after sales service to existing customers and obtain references from them to increase customer base.
- Provide good customer service experience while pledging / releasing /interest payment transactions.
- Ensure to bring in New CUIDs (New Customers) and maintain good relationship with existing customers for generating renewal & referral business.
- Participate in field-marketing activities to improve the brand visibility of IIFL_Gold Loan branch in the catchment areas and generate leads of prospective customers.
- Drive cross-sell of other financial products to existing customers.
- Ensure customer calling as per CRM leads (Winback, Customer Referral & Leaders app fresh leads) and update in system.
Process Adherence & Compliance:
- Adhere to standard operating procedure of the organization and maintain all important registers at branch level.
- Ensure strong follow up for interest collections to keep NPAs in control .
Registration Link - https://forms.gle/UmCe3Gx3Nv82yXHr9