T & P Guidelines
Placement Policy (Procedural)
- Only B.Tech 7th Semester / Masters Degree 3rd Semester & Applicable final year students are eligible.
- Class room attendance should be 75% and above.
- Online registration is mandatory through www.cpur.in website
- Unregistered participants shall be treated as not interested.
- Students will be informed about any campus drive through emails & their HODs will also be marked.
- Participants need to confirm their participation by filling an online form. HOD should ensure.
- Selected participants need to submit a copy of their offer letter to Placement department to obtain NOC for joining.
- Participant shall be allowed in placement till 2nd offer (Subject to job market scenario) further participation may be granted on management discretion.
- Students with 2 job offers will be eligible to appear for core jobs. (Subject to job market scenario)
- Students offered core jobs will not be allowed to participate further process irrespective of the only offer (Applicable to core engineering branches like Mechanical/Electrical/Civil)
Placement Policy (Behavioural)
- Students should be open to relocate to other state apart from Rajasthan
- Students misbehaving with Recruitment Team/Teaching or Admin staff will be debarred
- Always wear business formals during campus drive or college uniform and should be well groomed
- Participants should always carry 2 copies of resumes during interviews
- Participants bunking campus recruitment after attendance or after any round may be expelled from placement.
- Selected participants who shall not be joining, to be served a notice to show cause as to their not joining, failing which, they shall be debarred from future placement participation in campus recruitment.
- Selected participants who wish to resign their current employer must inform HR and serve notice period as suggest by HR and submit a copy of their resignation & relieving letter to placement department.