Virtual Placement Drive by Aculife Healthcare Pvt. Ltd
Aculife Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. is group company of Nirma Limited & it is one of world's largest Infusion & Injectable Company, having its global operation spread across 55 countries Including JV Company in Brazil & wholly owned subsidiary in Mexico, 8 Manufacturing Plants Backed up by state of the art. Aculife Research Centre & 3000 plus Employee base in India & abroad. To keep up with the scale of operations & requirements of regulated and semi regulated markets, Aculife is enhancing its focus on healthcare initiatives across the global Markets.
Aculife is also the Market Leader in Indian market for its range of IV solutions. Along with marketing Lifesaving multiple Electrolyte solutions, Invert Sugar, Range of Antibiotics & entire range of critical care products.
Aculife is a trusted name in both Govt Health care Sector as well as corporate Hospital groups for high quality products with affordable price. Name a few Apollo groups of Hospitals, Columbia Asia, Care group of Hospitals, HCG group of Hospitals, KIMS Hospitals, TATA Cancer Hospital & research Institute & many more. Our products are recognized by highly qualified Drs for years.
Aculife Healthcare believes in ethical work culture & people development through proper coaching, Training & guidance, on the field & off the field through its highly dedicated team of professional Managers. We strongly believe in people development & performance driven in house promotion for career growth.
Job Description – Medical Representative
The medical representative will increase product awareness, answer queries, provide advice and introduce new products.
- Organizing appointments and meetings with community- and hospital-based healthcare staff
- Focusing on Primary & secondary sales
- Identifying and establishing new business/KOLs
- Maintaining good relationship with Distributors & stockiest
- Demonstrating/detailing or presenting products to healthcare staff including doctors, nurses and pharmacists
- Undertaking relevant research
- Meeting both the business and scientific needs of healthcare professionals
- Maintaining detailed records
- Attending and organizing trade exhibitions, conferences and CMEs
- Managing budgets
- Reviewing sales performance
- Writing reports and other documents
Job Location – Jodhpur & Jaipur
CTC to be offered-
|At the time of joining||After the completion of 6 Months (on Confirmation)|
|B.Pharm / MBA||2.00 Lacs p.a.||2.30 Lacs p.a.|
|B.Sc / D.Pharm||1.80 Lacs p.a.||2.10 Lacs p.a.|
Note - Interested students can send their Resume on -email@example.com