Virtual Placement Drive by Collabera
About Company: Collabera is ranked amongst the top 10 Information Technology (IT) staffing firms in the U.S., with more than $525 million in sales revenue and a global presence that represents approximately 12,000+ professionals across North America (U.S., Canada), Asia Pacific (India, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia), and Europe (Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, United Kingdom). We support our clients with a strong recruitment model and a sincere commitment to their success, which is why more than 75% of our clients rank us amongst their top three staffing suppliers.
Why Collabera : We are the most youngest and most vibrant organization:
- A workplace with a great culture mix - fun - filled work environment and open ended learning and opportunities.
- Bunch of crazy folks who have fire in the belly, to create a dent in the universe.
- Shortest and fastest career growth paths for the performers.
- Full of challenges compensated with equal gratifications and incentivisation.
- Because we are the best in industry, and our future ambitions have a vertical take-off.
Company Name : Collabera
Designation : Technical Recruiter
Job Location : Baroda, Gujrat
Eligible Batch : 2019 /2020 Passout & 2021 Current Batch
Eligible Branches : All Branches ( B Tech / MCA / BCA / MBA / MSc / B Sc / B Com )
Industry Type : IT / Software / E - Commerce
Salary : CTC INR 21,100/Month
Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent Job
Training & Development
We provide extensive training which grooms the selected candidates into professional Technical Recruiters. Collabera invests INR 2 Lacs per candidate in providing this training without charging anything to the candidate. At the same time, we pay the determined salary to candidates who are in training. Considering this, we are looking for a minimum commitment of 11 Months with the organization.
Requirements for Technical Recruiter
- Ability to build strong relationships.
- Ability to learn technical information.
- Self-confidence and self-starter.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Negotiation & Convincing Skills
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Organization/Coordination Skills
Important Information : Request you to please share below link to all the students who are looking forward to participating in this drive.
Registration Link - https://bit.ly/2MlfDo2