Virtual Placement Drive of Aditya Birla Group | For-M.Sc Chemistry Students
Industry: Grasim Industries Ltd. (Aditya Birla Group)
Business: Pulp & Fibre Business
Set up: Manufacturing Unit
Location: Nagda (M.P.)
Requirement: Msc. – Chemistry (Recently qualified) with 1st Division marks Category: In order to promote gender diversity, Female candidates are first preference
About Grasim: Pulp & Fibre Grasim is Indias pioneer in VSF — a man-made, bio-degradable fibre that is fast emerging as a sustainable alternative to cotton. A versatile fibre, VSF is used in apparel, home textiles, dress materials, knit wears and non-woven applications. Our Birla Cellulose range of fibres can be used in their original form, or can be blended with all natural and synthetic fibres for enhanced comfort and feel. Starting production in 1954 at our Nagda facility, the business has grown steadily over six decades. The Pulp & Fibre Business derives its competitive edge from its integrated business model, with captive raw materials - dissolving grade wood pulp, caustic soda, carbon-disulphide, power generation and steam.
Job Description:Quality Control -Inspection & Testing
- To coordinate with stores for sampling of the Raw Material & Process department for sampling of Intermediate stage samples, Final product samples, Environment samples, Coal samples and effluent samples.
- To analyse & test Raw materials, Intermediate samples, Final Product samples, Finish Product samples, Environment samples & Effluent samples as per standard test procedure.
- Accurate & timely reporting to the concerned and entry in SAP & LIMS for the approval of raw material/Final Product in SAP and for FPY report generation.
- Ensure standard operating conditions to be maintained during sampling & testing of VSF as well as special or experimental samples.
- Ensure conformance of product quality to specifications, if not, inform to DH/SH.
Note- Interested students can share their Resume on - email@example.com