Students should make sure about the following points before leaving their home country:
- Career Point University, Kota (Rajasthan) is just 5 hour (Train) journey from Delhi International Airport and you need to book your ticket to Delhi International Airport after taking a Valid Student Visa from Indian Embassy / High Commission.
- Make sure that you have taken all the required vaccinations like Yellow Fever, Typhoid Vaccine, Hepatitis Vaccine, etc. to avoid medical complications while you are in India.
- Make sure you inform Career Point University International Relations Division for the Airport pickup at least two weeks prior to arrival and provide the complete details of flight.
- Make sure that you bring the Admission Letter issued by the University along with all the Certificates/Degrees and Transcripts (in original) and 15 passport size photographs.
- You can carry all your money in form of Travelers Cheque, which can be easily redeemed at the airport as well as a number of foreign exchange offices and banks or you can use International Debit / Credit Cards.
- Temperature ranges between 30 to 45 degree Celsius during summers and 5 to 25 degree Celsius during winters. Here the winter season starts around November so the warm material (blankets, quilts, woolens, etc.) must be brought accordingly.
- Whilst everything is available in India, however try to get all that you would require during the initial few days. All the essentials can be availed from the University tuck shops as well as markets available around a range of 5 km from University Campus.
- The electric standard in India works on 240 V. So, ensure that you have an adapter for your mobile or laptop if it operates on a different voltage in your country. Also the electric sockets are 2 or 3 pin so ensure that you carry a converter in case required.
Students should make sure about the following points after arriving in India:
- After reaching Delhi International Airport, University will arrange Airport Pickup for Students who have shared their flight details with Office of International Affairs..
- Student will report in the Office of International Affairs (OIA) along with all the required documents and interact with the reporting officer.
- The documents will be checked and verified by OIA staff. Students will fill the registration form and submit the required documents after reading them carefully to get registered in the respective programs.
- It is a mandatory for all International students except those from Nepal and Bhutan to get their Student Visa registered at FRRO/FRO within 14 days of arrival in India. University will guide and assist Student with all the required processes.
- Student has to report Office of International Affairs (OIA) for Medical Checkup and also can collect their Medical Insurance Card.
- Students joining the university after the prescribed time period may be denied admission.
- It is the prime responsibility of the student to visit Office of International Affairs in time to complete the required documentations, so that no fine is levied against him/her.
|Admission Office Address:||CP Tower, Road No. 1, IPIA, Kota (Raj.) India – 324005|
|Campus Office Address||National Highway 12, Alaniya, Kota (Rajasthan) 325003|
|Contact No.||+91 9079134716 / +91 9672005533|
|WhatsApp No.||+91 9079134716|
|Email IDemail@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org|