The selection and recruitment process for all Government jobs or public sector undertaking jobs is made through competitive examinations. An important part of these competitive examinations is Aptitude tests which include English Language Proficiency, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, General Knowledge and Current affairs etc.
The Centre for Career Development aims to develop the required competitions to succeed at these competitive examinations by periodically holding the aptitude tests, essay writing, debate competitions etc. to develop the competitive spirit and give a feel of the real test environment.
- To create awareness, motivate and prepare students for various career pathways such as jobs in Government, public sector undertakings, Banks, Defence services, Railways and civil services.
- To develop entrepreneurship traits, by organising seminars, workshops and training programmes.
- To motivate and assist students for higher studies and research in reputed institutes / Universities in India and abroad.
- To source and provide up-to-date information about career opportunities for undergraduates / post-graduates.
- To promote the exchange of ideas between members of the University and representatives of other organizations on matters affecting the employment of graduates of Career Point University.
- Awareness and Guidance for various Defence services officers jobs, SSB, PSUs jobs, Govt jobs through examinations conducted by Central and State public service commissions.
- Awareness and Guidance for Post Graduate Studies and Research
- Conduct GK & Current affairs tests periodically, Conduct Reasoning and Psychological tests, Quantitative Aptitude tests, Essay writing, periodically,
- Entrepreneurship Development Activities.
- Placement Drive | TCS iON VCO Hiring (Admin Grades) 2023
- Online GK & Current Affairs Test: On 13th April 2017 | Eligibility: B.Tech, MBA, BBA+LLB, LLB, Applied Sciences | Time: Batch-I: 1:15 PM to 2: 15 PM | Batch II: 2:30 PM to 3:30 PM
- Motivational Talk Show by By Indian Army Senior Officers on “Indian Army as a Profession” at Career Point University Kota Rajasthan on 3rd May 2017