“Innovation distinguishes between leaders and followers”
Entrepreneurship Development Cell (EDC) is to develop and strengthen the entrepreneurial qualities in the budding professionals who are interested in starting their own ventures. The University provides infrastructure and technical support to the students having innovative ideas to transform into new products and services for the betterment of the society. The EDC also assists all the aspirants with mentoring, planning and execution of their start up idea into a real business. Entrepreneurship Development Cell (ED Cell) has been started to create job providers rather than job seekers among our students with the following objectives and activities.
OBJECTIVES OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT CELL:
- To transform entrepreneurship aspiring students as employment creators immediately after their graduation.
- To promote and maintain the spirit of Entrepreneurship amongst our college students.
- To provide a platform to convert the students innovative ideas into a viable enterprises.
- To facilitate and conduct various informative and interactive sessions with experts in the field of entrepreneurship.
- To assist and nurture start-up ideas that are based on technology, knowledge, and innovation.
To produce successful entrepreneurs imbibed with innovative skills and ethical business practices contributing to the development of the society and growth of the nation.
Learning at ED Cell helped alot to our Startup
CPU has a dedicated Entrepreneurship Development Cell which educate & motivate students to become an entrepreneur. During our college time we had decided to become an employer not an employee and guidance & learning at ED Cell helped us alot to raise funding of 80 lakhs for our startup. We are thankful to CPU for what we are doing today without their guidance it would not be possible.
– Rohan Sharma (CEO & Co-Founder, Zepcross)
– Nishant Sharma (Co-Founder, Zepcross)
Thanks for your Support, inspiration & motivation
CPU creates an environment for innovative learning, enthusiasm for application of ideas, appreciation for growth, and guidance. For their support, inspiration & motivation I am able to run my own startup “TheKabadiwala.com” successfully.
– Kshitij Sharma, Running own Startup TheKabadiwala.com