Admission Process for International Students
Step 1 : Submission of copies of documents for Admission
To apply for admission, please mail the scan copies of following documents
- Photocopies of Transcripts equivalent to levels “O”, “A”, Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree (final year mark sheet) and Degree Certificate, masters etc. (whichever is applicable)
- Photocopies of Academic/Sports/Social achievement (if any)
- Photocopies of student’s passport. (if available as on day)
- Also mention the course you wish to join
- Statement of purpose
Note: If the content in the marks sheet is not in English, then the certified English translated version must also be submitted in addition to the native language certificate.
Submission Through email:all documents should be mailed at email@example.com (Office of International Affairs)
Step 2 : Confirmation of Admission : Your documents shall be scrutinized by Admission Committee. If committee approves your admission then we will inform you through email and will send you Provisional Admission Letter (Not for Visa Purpose), offering you admission and contains all details of your Admission fee, Course and immigration.
Step 3 : Payment of Admission Fee : As per offer letter received.
Modes of Fee Payment:
Bank/SWIFT Transfer: Deposit fee in University Account by wire/SWIFT transfer. The Details of the account are as follows-
- Account Holder Name: Career Point University
- Account No: 01671450000394
- Swift Code: HDFCINBBXXX
- IFSC: HDFC0000167
- Bank Name: HDFC Bank Ltd, Jhalawar Road, Kota
- You may fee online using credit/debit card on university website www.cpur.in
- The student / friend /relative may also pay fee in cash in the Accounts Section of Career Point University, 4th Floor, CP Tower, IPIA, Kota.
Step 4 : Payment of Fees: Student needs to pay minimum amount discussed at the time of admission, same would be mentioned in the offer letter/ Invoice for Payment. Student can use any payment mode mentioned above. Issuance of Fee Receipt is subject to realization of fees transferred in the bank account.
Step 5 : Final Admission letter and Visa Invitation letter: University Admission Authority will issue the Admission Confirmation Letter stating confirmation of your admission and a Visa Invitation Letter which will be sent to the respective Indian Embassy in your country and a copy to you.
Step 6 : Apply for VISA: Apply for student visa to Indian mission / consulate / embassy in your country by submitting Final Admission Letter, copy of Visa invitation letter and the required documents mentioned by the Indian mission / consulate / embassy to obtain VISA.
Step 7 : Come to India: share us your travel Itinerary to Our Office for International Affairs (OIA) will assist you to reach campus and do all other necessary formalities.
|Admission Office Address:||CP Tower, Road No. 1, IPIA, Kota (Raj.) India – 324005|
|Campus Office Address||National Highway 12, Alaniya, Kota (Rajasthan) 325003|
|Contact No.||+91 9079134716 / +91 9672005533|
|WhatsApp No.||+91 9079134716|