- The scheme was launched in Gandhiji's Centenary year-1969.
- Aimed at developing student's personality through community services.
- NSS is a voluntary association of young people in college/universities and at +2 level.
- The cardinal principle of the NSS programme is to get a sense of involvement in the task of Nation Building.
- Organized by the students and teachers through their combined participation in community service.
- On Health Awareness.
- Blood Donation Camp
- Campus Clean Programme.
- Traffic Rules Awareness.
- Environmental Awareness.
- Congress Grass Awareness Programme.
- Farmers Awareness Programme.
- Nukkad Natak.
NSS Club Activity
CAMPUS CLEANING PROGRAMME-16/Nov/2018
The I Sem students of Department of Agriculture Sciences conducted a campus cleaning programme on 16th Nov 2018 under the guidance of our beloved NSS committee members at our University premises and Alaniya Mata Temple. All the NSS Volunteers were engaged in this cleaning programme. The NSS Programme coordinators divided the NSS Volunteers into several groups. Each group members were allocated with a particular area for cleaning. Three groups were asked to collect all the stones from the ground separately in different sacs. The renewable such as dry leaves, twigs, papers etc. and non-renewable wastes such as carry bags, plastic items etc. were collected separately. The renewable waste was collected and burnt.
EDUCATION & WOMEN EMPOWERMENT-24/NOV/2018
NSS volunteers of University are playing a major role in creating awareness, especially about education and woman empowerment, in the public, among the village people. There was a big rally in KASAR village. The villagers were also very supportive in this event. Our students motivate the people for education and female fetishism.
YOGA PRACTICE -24/NOV/2018
On third activity of this programme our coordinators conducted a yoga session for I Sem students. For this activity we invited the yoga guru Mr. Harish Meena to guide the students for yoga. The programme was started with motivational speech of honorable vice chancellor sir Dr. Sumer Singh. Session was handled by Mr. Rohitashav Nagar, Mr.Ravi Mahour, Dr. Birbal Bairwa and Mr. Sujit Kumar Mehta.The yoga guru motivate the students and faculty to do yoga in daily routine for better health goals.