Master Of Philosophy (M.Phil.)
Branch : Mathematics | Chemistry | Physics | Zoology | Botany
Eligibility for admission : A candidate for the degree of M.Phil. in a subject must, at the time of application, hold or Master’s degree in that subject, with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade of the University or any other University incorporated by any law for the time being inforce and recognized by the University. Provided that for SC/ST candidates, 50% marks are required instead of 55%.
Admission Process : Candidates shall be admitted through an entrance test conducted by the University followed by interview.
|Tuition Fee Per Semester||One Year||Caution Money||Total Fees|
|Tuition Fee (in Rs) (Annual in two equal installments)|
Early Admission Benefit:
- RS. 2000/- rebate in Admission fee if admission taken before 30th June 2019
- Early Admission benefit is additional to the other scholarship
- Student who join the course early may attend English Language & Communication Skill Development course before the commencement of session.
|Performance in Qualifying Examination||Scholarship in Tuition Fee|
|85% to 89.99%||10%|
|75% to 84.99%||5%|
5% to each in Tuition Fee only. This is not additional scholarship. If student is getting any other scholarship then he/she will not be entitled for this scholarship.
Note : To know more about scholarship, please visit our campus, admission office or contact at : 96253-80007
|Hostel||Location||Occupancy||Type||Annual Fee (INR)||Security (Refundable)||Facilities Includes||Other Charges|
Lodging, & related facilities. Transport to campus for Girls
Food charges extra as per diet opted
Career Point provides all assistance & guidance to students & parents.
Students Eligibility for Loan :
- Student must be an Indian National
- Student should have a good academic career records
- Student should have secured seat in a University/College through Counseling/Test.
- Father / Mother should be a co borrower
- Bank nearest to student’s permanent address will consider for loan
- Student/parents should not have any previous outstanding education loan from any bank.
- Loan up to 4 Lac: No security required
- Above 4 Lac & up to 7.5 Lac: Collateral security in the form of a suitable third party guarantee
- Repayment holidays/Moratorium: Course Period + 1 Year or 6 months after getting a job, whichever is earlier.
Note: Bank Education Loan policy is subject to change time to time.
Convenient transport facility is provided to our students of Hamirpur, Mandi & Bilaspur Districts, with pick up and drop points that are suitable to all students.
|Sr.No.||Research Course||Approved intake for 2020-21|