The objectives of the Club shall be to promote the general advancement and practice of all aspects of photography and to foster social relations between individual Photographers, photographic Clubs and associated students.
Statement of Purpose
The mission of the Photography Club is to provide a supportive environment for interested photography students to share their creativity, knowledge and passion for photography while attending Career Point University.
The club will hold regular meetings and discussions and organize events such as; photo-walks, field trips. Members will also explore the possible opportunities for photography projects in collaboration with other campus departments, organize peer to peer
portfolio reviews and explore the possibilities of exhibitions on and off campus.
The “Fotografia ART Club” will be cradle of photography talent pool of Career Point University. This club gives an opportunity to the students to let their imagination run free and provides them with the sight to see things in a different
Most of it, “Every Child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up.” We here provide an opportunity to grow artist.
To, promote creativity through photography, to share and critique the photographs of peers, to educate and improve technical skills and to spread the love and art of photography, It develops skills in students such as managing, presentation and maximum utilization of available resources throughout the Career Point University.
Aims & Objectives
- To develop & encourage photography & its allied activities among Career Point University & to promote, develop, preserve, & protect the art of photography.
- To organize photo walks on weekends and holidays aiming to capture and document nature, heritage, city culture, festivals and specific events of interest to photography.
- To conduct periodical theme-based competitions, exhibitions, meets and there by bringing together people of the same ideology for the common cause of promoting photography as an art form.
- To cover events through the Club and provide memoirs through University magazine, web promotions; create archive of photographs of the University for Future Use.
- The club will organize a lecture, workshops, seminars, and demonstration series of renowned Photographers.
- The activities covering Camera Instrumentation, Product, Model, Landscape, Culture and all other various Medias.
Some Glimpses of the activities :
Activity is based on the Theme of Digital Photography. Club provided the platform for the students to showcase their photographs with a short caption. Discussion was done among the participants and valuable suggestions were given by the judges to the participants for the further improvement in their photography skills.