Refund & Cancellation
In case of offline fee payment, such as
- Full fee except Admission Fee will be refunded in case student withdraw admission before the start of classes.
- No refund is permissible in case the student withdraws after start of the classes.
- Admission fee is not refundable under any circumstances.
- Caution money will be refunded in full.
- Hostel Fee will be refunded after proportioned deducting of fee till the month of withdrawal. If student leave hostel without completing session then caution money shall not be refunded.
- Request to withdrawal and fee refund should be made on the prescribed application form available at the admission/registrar office. Along with fee refund application, student has to submit the ID card, Original Fee Receipt & Due clearance Certificate.
- Refund will be processed by the finance office of the university upon receiving approval from the Director (Admission) and will be paid by crossed cheque in the name of the student or father/guardian after 90 days from the date of receipt.
- All dispute pertaining shall fall within the jurisdiction of Kota (Rajasthan) for CPU Kota. The registrar of the concerning institute shall be legal person for all such matters.
In case of any technical issue found in online fee payment, such as
- During the online payment through credit/debit card if the payment gets debited and the internet goes down due to some external server malfunction or any other similar happening.
- The system fails to generate the required acknowledgment due to internet malfunction.
- The payment gets deducted from the payer’s account and does not reach the institute’s account or payment gets debited twice due to server error.
We shall not be responsible in any case until the course fee paid by student or parent is credited in to the Bank Account of the institute. If credited into our account, the refund policy will be applicable as per the institute norms.