School of Physiotherapy
The Career Point School of Physiotherapy aims at Delivering best health care services for the society & to Excel in the health profession. The graduates will be able to work excellently in the multidisciplinary team or alone as independent practitioner with best skills, advanced knowledge & innovative ideas. we promote evidence based physiotherapy practices.
The curriculum integrates different areas of well balanced academics & Huge exposure of advanced multispeciality hospitals / clinics as well as entrepreneurship; and focuses on building a range of life skills essential for a successful career. The institute brings together outstanding academics, clinical experts, experienced researchers and the latest facilities to deliver a unique hands-on and multi-disciplinary learning experience. The emphasis is on learning by doing, thereby always promotes research & innovation among the students.
- Well equipped advanced labs
- Highly qualified faculty with Daily physiotherapy OPD at CPU Campus Alaniya
- Professional collaboration with many Multi speciality hospitals with in rajasthan & in india for regular clinical postings of the student
- Professional collaborations with teaching hospitals.
- Student Development Programs and Workshops on recent advancement in the field
- Lectures by Super specialist, experienced clinician & Renowned Academician in the field
- Paper presentation and opportunity to take part in National & International Conferences & workshops Within & Outside the Campus.
- Regular CBR (Community Based Rehabilitation) camps & other social activities with active involvement of students to enrich them with Hands on Clinical expertise, Sympathy & empathy while dealing with patients.
Value Addition Courses
- Personality Enhancement Program
- Skills Development By active involving the students in many MOOC Courses by international & well acclaimed universities.
|Rehabilitation Department of Public Sector Undertaking Hospitals||Private Sector Opportunities|
|State Public service Commission (RPSC, UPPSC Etc.)||Independent Clinic In Multispecialty Hospitals|
|Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)||Wellness & Fitness centers Like- Gold & Talwarkar’s Zym etc.|
|All India Institute Of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)||Independent Physiotherapy Clinic|
|Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)||Home Care Services & Palliative Care Services|
|National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)||Bombay Hospitals, Narayana hridyalaya|
|Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCL)||Nanavati Hospital, Tata Memorial Cancer Institute etc.|
|National Hydroelectric Corporation Limited||Personal Physiotherapist for Corporate & Sports Persons|
|Oil and Natural Gas Corporation, Coal India Limited (ONG)||All Medical Colleges|
|District Hospitals & CHC||All Ayurvedic Colleges|
|Defence Services||As Ergonomist in all Multinational Companies|
Human anatomy is the study of the structures of the human body. An understanding of anatomy is key to the practice of health and medicine. Our anatomy Lab Includes bones, well defined skeleton all human organ, various charts. Human Anatomy is a branch of natural science dealing with the structural organization of living things. As one of the basic life sciences, anatomy is closely related to medicine and to other branches of biology.
Physiology is the study of normal function within living creatures. It is a sub-section of biology, covering a range of topics that include organs, anatomy, cells, biological compounds, and how they all interact to make life possible. Physiology tests how organs and systems within the body work, how they communicate, and how they combine their efforts to make conditions favorable for survival.
Much as electrotherapy has been a component of physiotherapy practice since the early days, its delivery has changed remarkably and continues to do so. The most popular modalities used these days are in many respects quite dissimilar to those of 60 or more years ago though of course they are based on the same principles. Modern electrotherapy practice needs to be evidence based and used appropriately. Used at the right place, at the right time for the right reason, it has a phenomenal capacity to be effective.
Exercise therapy, and electrotherapy, remediates impairments and promotes mobility and function. Physical therapy is used to improve a patient's quality of life through examination, diagnosis, prognosis, physical intervention, and patient education. It is performed by physical therapists (known as physiotherapists in many countries). A lot of research has also been done that supports the use of therapeutically prescribed exercise programs for conditions such as back pain, arthritis, diabetes, osteoporosis and heart disease.
An exercise therapy program may include exercises to: -
- Maximize physical abilities.
- Optimize muscular functioning.
- Improve physical fitness.
- Improve general health and wellbeing.
World Physical Therapy Day is on 8th September every year. The day is an opportunity for physiotherapists from all over the world to raise awareness about the crucial contribution the profession makes to keeping people well, mobile and independent.
In 1996, the World Confederation of Physical Therapy (WCPT) designated 8th September as World Physical Therapy Day. This is the date WCPT was founded in 1951.
The day marks the unity and solidarity of the global physiotherapy community. It is an opportunity to recognise the work that physiotherapists do for their patients and community. Using World Physical Therapy Day as a focus, WCPT aims to support member organisations in their efforts to promote the profession and advance their expertise.
In order to offer our students latest insights into the emerging techniques and advancements, school of physiotherapy, career point university arrange for renowned experts to come and visit the university to deliver expert talks to our students. These expert talks help our students gain strong foothold and help them stand out among the rest.
Career point school of physiotherapy has professional collaboration with many renowned local & national multispeciality hospitals in & around the kota. We send the students of B. Physiotherapy & M.P.T. for regular clinical postings of student at different superspeciality hospitals to enhance their practical skills.
We have Professional Collaboration with these superspeciality hospitals.
- Kota Heart Institute & Multispeciality hospital, Talwandi ,Kota.
- Shree ji mother & child hospital, Vigyan Nagar, Kota.
- Jaiswal hospital & neuro Research institute, Vigyan Nagar, Kota.
- Dhakad Trauma & General hospital , Kunhari, Kota
- Khandelwal nursing home, Mahaveer Nagar II , Kota.
- Shraddha physiotherapy & Geriatric rehabilitation centre, Vigyan Nagar, Kota.
- Sukhmani physiotherapy hospital , Vigyan Nagar, Kota.
- Bharat vikas parishad hospital & research centre, Dadabari Kota.
- Pushpadi Cancer Care Centre, Shreenathpuram, Kota.
Departmental Advisory Board
- Dr. Naresh N Rai, MD Pathology, Sr. Prof. & Addi. Principal Government Medical College, Kota
- Dr. Pratima Jaiswal, MD Anatomy, Prof. & HOD Anatomy Dept. GMC Kota
- Dr. Dilip Maheshwari, DM Neuro, Associate Professor Neurology Dept. GMC Kota
- Dr. R P Meena, MS Orth. Sr. Prof. & HOD Orth. GMC Kota
- Dr. Sanjay Jaiswal, DM Neuro, Director Jaiswal Hospital & Neuro Institute, Kota
- Dr. Ajeet Dhakad, MS Ortho, Director Dhakad Multispeciality Hospital, Kota
- Dr. Suresh K. Pandey, Director, Suvi Eye Hospital
- Dr. Uday Bhomik, MCH Neuro, Associate Prof. & HOD Neurosurgery, Geetanjali Medical College, Udaipur
- Dr. Sanjay Gandhi, MCH CTVS, Professor & HOD Cardiac Surgery Dept., Geetanjali Medical College, Udaipur
- Dr. Pallav Bhatnagar PT, MPT Cardio, Prof. & Principal Geetanjali College Of Physiotherapy, Udaipur
- Dr. R. Arunmozhi, PT PhD, Associate Prof., Sardar Bhagwan Singh University, Dehradoon U.K.
- Dr. Harsh M Rajdeep PT, MPT Sports, Chief Physiotherapist, GMC Kota
- Dr. Dinesh Kumar Sharma PT,MPT Ortho, Ex. Chief Physiotherapist GMC Kota
- Dr. Ajeet Saharan PT, Phd, Associate Prof. & Vice Principal MVGU Jaipur
Smart Health Club
The mission of the Smart Health Club is to provide the best possible experience for the students, faculty, staff, and community members to achieve their optimal health, improve physical and mental performance while improving their lifestyles.
Smart Health Club is Meant to create and grow a fitness community within the University campus. The Club does so by developing various health and fitness programs on campus that provide club members with an opportunity to connect with each other and that educate about health and fitness. Club activities include-
- Aerobics & Fitness Session
- Counseling For Dietetics
- Regular Free Health Check Up
- Blood donation Camps
- Awareness & Celebration of all health related days Like-World health day, tuberculosis day, AIDS, Diabetes & Arthritis etc.
- Celebration of important days like- World physiotherapy day, World Pharmacist day, Doctors Day etc.