About the Company: Collabera, a leader in the staffing Industry, is looking for Talent Specialists. Our Recruiters work in a fast paced, high energy work environment driven by our unique work culture that embraces competitiveness, passion and work hard-play hard approach to the fullest. Our clientele comprises many Fortune 100/500 organizations across various industry domains. They are instrumental in managing the entire lifecycle of recruitment (i.e. sourcing to onboarding) and are the brand ambassadors for the organization. An ideal candidate possesses good communication skills, stakeholder management, can shift gears at a moment’s notice and use social networks & research to build internal databases. This is an amazing opportunity for someone having the hunger to succeed and work with a reputed staffing firm. For more details please visit https://collabera.co.in/
Job Title: Talent Specialist
Eligibility : Any Fresh Graduate/ Post Graduate (2020-21) or Final Year Students may also Apply
- Review the job description; understand the requirements of the clients and accordingly execute a search plan for identifying potential candidates to fit the requirement.
- Source candidates using multiple channels like job portals, internal database, social media etc
- Assess applicant’s relevant experience, knowledge, skills and competencies
- Scheduling, coordination and ownership of end to end recruitment cycle.
- Build strong candidate relationship & credibility to leverage their trust for getting referrals.
- Negotiating wage rates and other terms of employment and gain commitment from candidates for current and future job requirements
- Submitting candidate’s resume to the hiring managers for further scrutiny or consideration.
- Timely communication with the candidates and keeping them posted with updates on their candidature.
- Partner with our onsite sales team in North America to understand the client’s needs and requirements
- Engage regularly on an ongoing basis with the candidates through email, voice & video calls.
- Ability to build strong relationships.
- Ability to learn technical information.
- Self-confidence and self-starter.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Negotiation & Convincing Skills
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Organizational/ Coordination Skills
Selection Process: Online Test followed by Online Group Discussion and Online Personal Interview
Date of Placement Drive: Tuesday, 1st February 2022
Job Location: Vadodara, Gujarat
Shift Timings: US shift (06.00 PM IST to 04.00 AM IST)
Salary Information: Salary structure is as follows-
- Collabera offers an initial salary of INR 24,000/Month for first 6 months.
- After 6 months’, salary will be INR 27,000/Month for next 6 months.
- After 1 year, salary will be INR 30,000/Month
Best in industry incentives plan to make recruiters financially independent
Collabera provides extensive training which grooms selected candidates into professional Talent Specialist. Collabera invests INR 2 Lacs per candidate in providing this training without charging anything to candidate. At the same time, Collabera pays the determined salary to candidates who are in training. Considering this, Collabera is looking for a minimum commitment of 11 Months with the organization. Candidates will be signing Training Agreement of 11 Months. Please find agreement Terms and condition below.
- The ‘Employee’ agrees to undergo training as and when it will be arranged by the Company.The training shall be conducted in house/ outside as per the discretion of the Company.
- The Employee shall, on completion of his training forthwith return to the Company and resume duty and shall serve the Company for a minimum period of 11 months from the date of Joining.
- The Employee further agrees that in case he/she leaves the services of the Company before completion of 11 Months period, Employee undertakes to pay to the Company, an amount of Rs 60,000/- (Rupees Sixty Thousand Only) as liquidated damages.
Apply Now: Pleae click the link below to apply for the post of 'Talent Specialist'
Training & Placement Cell, CPU